I was delightfully surprised to receive an email the other day from a fellow blogger/sister/friend who nominated me as a Very Inspiring Blogger on WordPress. A beautiful, and simple honor. A very HUGE Thank You to:
a HAPPY MiCheng
I appreciate the acknowledgment! You are awesome, pretty, in love with your husband and family, a free spirit and a woman who expresses her heart well. Now I’m passing it along.
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award's requirements.
SEVEN THINGS ABOUT ME:
1. I'm happily married to a distinguished gentleman and I love the life we have with our children.
2. I have always loved writing and reading. I used to keep a diary and a journal as a little girl.
3. My hobbies consist of: writing, reading, music, sewing, traveling and eating chocolate.
4. I have a wonderful clock collection of about 200 clocks and growing.
5. I am madly in love with Jesus who saved me from a broken life of abuse, anger, and fear and replaced it with healing, strength, love and confidence!
6. I love watching movies about dancing. Modern dance, jazz, tap, break dancing, hip hop, you name it, I love it, although I can't dance my way out of a brown paper sack. I have rhythm, I just can't dance! LOL
7. I hope to travel the world and visit exotic cities and islands before I die. I've never done any international traveling.
The following bloggers have inspired, encouraged and even challenged me to refine my craft, polish my craft and most importantly, share my craft in a spirit of honesty and integrity. In a world full of hurting people, it’s nice to see a few folk speaking the truth in love and sharing the common bond of transforming lives through the power of the written word. I nominate:
1. Brandon Andress
3. The Middlest Sister
5. Rebecca Stibrany
7. Shannon A Thompson
9. John Lilley
11. Joe Seeber
12. Jill Weatherholt
13. Dave Hunter
14. Cole Ryan
GOOD JOB, TO ALL MY BLOGGING FAMILY MEMBERS!